Within the World Heritage Site, this second floor, two bedroom flat, in a Grade ‘A’ listed Georgian tenement, commands spectacular views to Calton Hill and Dunbar. It is in the heart of the city.
• Entrance Hall – with large cupboard that houses the boiler, wood floor
• Living room – south east facing, three bay window, traditional fire place with black granite hearth, dado rail, wood floor
• Kitchen – tiled floor, integrated appliances, plentiful work surfaces and storage
• Two bedrooms – both overlook Baxter’s Place and Leith Walk, one has dual windows, the other a single
• Bathroom – tiled, with three piece white suite, the roll topped bath has a combined shower and taps
• Gas central heating
Regeneration Projects approximately 0.3 miles from the property: