A three bedroom ground floor flat within a former end-terraced Victorian townhouse found in the coveted area of Bruntsfield, lying a mile to the south west of the city centre.
Benefiting from natural light, the flat has a private back garden with four fruit trees and a single garage that has vehicular access from a private communal lane, with additional parking, and pedestrian access directly from the garden.
The current owners have gained planning permission for the property’s reconfiguration and extension; the plans are available to view.
• Entrance Hall, with large storage cupboard
• Living room, with easterly aspect, large bay window, Victorian cornice and rose, wood burning stove set in a traditional fire place, fitted cupboard and shelves, wood floor
• Kitchen/Dining room, with access to garden, integrated appliances, plentiful work surfaces and storage
• Master bedroom with French windows leading to the garden and en-suite shower room
• Two further double bedrooms, both with access to the garden
• Bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath
• Gas central heating