Set in the heart of the Dalry area of Edinburgh, close to the city centre, this ground floor, two bedroom ‘B’ listed apartment forms part of Dalry House that was built in 1661, at the start of the Restoration and it is thought that Charles II was a guest at the house. In 2005, the entire house underwent significant refurbishment and it was at this point that it was converted into apartments.
With a secure entry system, the apartment is reached by an impressive naturally lit communal hall, with tiled flooring. The accommodation comprises:
•West facing living room overlooking the communal front garden with its traditional perimeter iron railings
•Genuine snug off the living room
•East facing kitchen, adjoining the living room, with a battery of glossy storage cabinets with granite effect worktops and splashbacks and integrated appliances and tiled floor
•Master bedroom with en-suite water closet, comprising a basin and wc
•Second west facing double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
•Separate bathroom with white three piece suite and shower over the bath
The apartment also has gas central heating, sash and case windows and access to communal front and back gardens
Factoring charges: Hacking & Paterson are the factors and their current charge is approximately £140 per quarter.