Simpson Loan is a part of Sir Norman Foster’s inspirational and iconic Quartermile development that incorporates marvellous examples of the Victorian Royal Infirmary buildings that were the work of the renowned Edinburgh architect David Bryce.
Quartermile is set in the heart of historic Edinburgh and offers a dynamic blend of apartments, cafes, restaurants and office space in a compelling setting.
Apartment 20 is on the fifth floor, of a ten storey block and is immaculately presented, incorporating all the expected ‘Foster’ design features.
• Entrance hall with two storage cupboards
• Bright and spacious overall living area (sitting/dining room and kitchen) with a window wall, incorporating a full length sliding door with glazed internal safety panel
• Kitchen, incorporated within the overall living area, comprising wall and base storage units with work surfaces and stainless steel sink and integrated appliances
• Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Bathroom with three piece white suite with shower over the bath and signature bathroom cabinet
• Gas central heating
• Communal rooftop terrace with access only for residents of no. 24
• Private parking space within underground parking
• Rental Estimates: £1100-1200pcm (long term) and £400-600 per week (short term), depending on quality of furnishings, respectively**
Factoring charges: The development is managed by Quartermile Estates who maintain and upkeep the communal areas, car park and outdoor areas. In addition, there is a 24-7 concierge service.