Simpson Loan is a part of the iconic Quartermile development that is the inspiration of award winning architect, Sir Norman Foster, and incorporates marvellous examples of the Victorian Royal Infirmary buildings that were designed by the renowned Edinburgh architect David Bryce. Quartermile is set in the heart of historic Edinburgh and offers a vibrant blend of apartments, cafes, restaurants and office space in a compelling setting.
• Second Floor
• Large entrance hall
• Living room with west facing full wall window, incorporating a full length, glazed sliding door
• Modern kitchen featuring wall and base storage units, stainless steel sink and integrated appliances
• Utility cupboard housing the gas boiler and washing machine
• Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Bathroom with three-piece white suite with shower over the bath and signature bathroom cabinet
• Central heating - a mixture of under floor radiators and wall mounted radiators throughout
• There is an allocated underground car parking space included within the sale
• Factored by Quartermile Estates, approximately £2083 per annum. 24/7 Concierge Service included.
• Property can also be purchased WITH a parking space, for a fixed price of £290,000. At the current asking price no space will be included.
**Rental Estimates: £1000-1100pcm (long term) and £400-600 per week (short term), depending on quality of furnishings, respectively**