This is a charming one bedroom garden level flat within a Georgian B listed terraced tenement, lying at the heart of Edinburgh’s New Town. Extending a quiet and comfortable atmosphere, the carefully presented accommodation comprises:
• Welcoming hall with large storage cupboard
• Inviting living room with incorporated former box room, slatted window shutters, period correct fire place and access to the adjoining kitchen
• Fitted kitchen with floor and wall storage cupboards, down lit work surfaces and integrated appliances
• Spacious double bedroom with traditional cast iron fireplace
• Windowed partially tiled bathroom with white three piece suite and shower over the bath and heated ladder towel rail
• ESTIMATED LONG TERM RENTAL: Between £950-1,000pcm if furnished to a high standard, equating to a gross rental yield of 5% based on the Home Report value
• SHORT TERM RENTAL: The property achieves circa £25,000 per annum as a holiday let
The flat has sash and case windows and gas central heating.
There is a communal rear garden.