Simpson Loan is a part of the iconic Quartermile development that is the inspiration of award winning architect, Sir Norman Foster, and incorporates marvellous examples of the Victorian Royal Infirmary buildings of the renowned Edinburgh architect David Bryce.
Quartermile possess an enviable location set in the middle of historic Edinburgh. The development offers a vibrant blend of apartments, cafes, restaurants and office space in a sensational setting.
Apartment 32, is on the sixth level, of a seven storey corner building and is immaculately presented, incorporating all the expected ‘Foster’ design features.
• Entrance hall
• Living room - room width window with full length sliding door with glazed internal safety panel
• Kitchen with - containing a number of modern wall and base units with stainless steel sink, all normal facilities are incorporated into the kitchen units to include an oven and fridge
• Utility cupboard
• Bedroom – built-in wardrobe with sliding doors
• Bathroom- three piece white suite with shower over the bath, signature bathroom cabinet
• Central heating - a mixture of under floor radiators and wall mounted radiators throughout
• Allocated underground car parking space
The development is managed by Quartermile Estates who maintain and upkeep the communal areas, car park and outdoor areas. In addition, there is a 24-7 concierge service.