This excellent ground floor traditional flat is situated in one of Edinburgh’s most desirable areas, Trinity. The property does require an element of upgrading yet offers potential to any new purchaser to create an individually tailored.
The property would make an ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity, given its close proximity to the city centre.
The accommodation comprises:
• Shared secured entry into common stairwell
• Living room with open plan fitted kitchen
• Utility room off kitchen
• Freshly decorated double bedroom
• Bathroom with three piece white suite
• Gas fired central heating
• Double glazing
• Communal garden
• On street parking
• Potential rent of £700PCM, gross yield of 8% based on Home Report value