An extremely desirable four bedroom detached house, in the popular country town of Loanhead., six miles from Edinburgh City Centre.
Substantial and extending over three floors, this contemporary family home offers spacious and versaltile accommodation for all the family and benefits from a wonderful terraced garden which lends itself to al fresco entertaining and further enhances its appeal.
The accomodation comprises:
• Large welcoming hall that has a tiled floor. The cloak room is off the hall, as is access to the integral
• The well proportioned living room has a dual aspect and twin doors that allow its incorporation with the hall, when entertaining.
• The south facing kitchen, with tiled floor continued from the hall, is fitted with both base and wall storage units and a breakfast bar, there are granite down lit work surfaces with tiled splash backs and a full complement of integrated appliances.
• There is ample room to dine and the Parisian style balcony, overlooking
the garden and with its view of the surrounding countryside, completes the desirability of this special room.
• There is a separate formal dining room that adjoins the kitchen.
• The garden room has a slate tiled floor and under-floor heating. The bifold doors open onto the garden
allowing the opportunity for a virtually unique indoor/outdoor use.
• This floor is completed by a utility room with washer and drier provided and useful storage at the foot of the stair.
• There are four double bedrooms. All provide built-in wardrobes and the two that are south facing both benefit from en-suite shower rooms.
• The family bathroom has been fitted with a four-piece suite comprising bath, separate shower enclosure, WC and basin.
• There is access to the partial floored loft