D.J. Alexander offers excellent career opportunities in both our Lettings and Legal teams based in our Edinburgh and Glasgow city centre offices.
Please send your CV with a covering email explaining why you feel you should be considered for this role to email@example.com
Please see our available roles below:
We are recruiting for a Receptionist to be based in our office on Dundas Street, Edinburgh. The fast paced environment means that employees need to work under pressure and have a superb attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be well spoken, have a polite, helpful manner, be well presented and educated to a Higher standard or above. Furthermore a good understanding of word, excel, e-mails would be required and an interest in property would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:-
· Confidence and self-motivation
· Able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
· Prioritise duties
· Maintain excellent time-keeping and attendance
· Remain professional at all times
· Be a good team player
· Build and maintain good relationships with colleagues
· Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload
· Always maintain a smart, professional appearance
Main duties will include:-
· Answer telephone and direct calls
· Take and relay messages
· Provide information to callers
· Greet persons entering organisation
· Deal with queries
· Provide general administrative and clerical support
· Prepare correspondence and documents
· Receive and sort mail and deliveries
· Maintain appointment diary
· Tidy and maintain the reception area
If you cannot see a vacancy suited to your experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for future consideration.
All applications will be treated confidentially.