D.J. Alexander offers excellent career opportunities based in our Edinburgh and Glasgow city centre offices. Please send your CV with a covering email explaining why you feel you should be considered for this role to email@example.com.
Please see our available roles below
- Property Assistant
- Reception Manager
- Experienced Media Officer
We are now recruiting for an enthusiastic and professional Lease Co-ordinator to work from our Edinburgh office.
This challenging role will put you on the front line of our fast paced office, communicating with our clients, dealing with a range of office based administration and property management tasks, with no two days the same!
We are looking for someone with very good organisational skills, who is an excellent communicator and can work well under pressure as part of a team.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable in dealing with the general public and managing a high volume of incoming calls and emails, while delivering the highest level of customer service at all times.
Someone with call centre experience, as well as strong administration skills would be well suited to this position. We are searching for a confident people person who is used to multitasking and prioritising their workload with an interest in the property sector for this role.
- Managing tenant application process
- Monitoring tenant reference checks
- Preparing & signing lease agreements for new tenancies
- Arranging move in appointments for tenants
- Managing change of tenancy process
- Answering incoming calls
- Taking payments for new tenancies
- Preparing keys, parking fobs, permits & certification for new tenancies
- Respond to email enquiries
- Book property viewing appointments
- Qualify potential clients & match them to suitable properties
- Arrange access for viewings & property inspections
- Manage the Property Managers diary
- Offer landlords feedback following viewings
- Conflict resolution and complaint handling
- General office administration
Position available to start immediately: Salary: £18,000
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DJ Alexander Property Managers & Estate agents are looking to recruit a customer service enthusiast to join our front of house team at our prestigious head office in central Edinburgh. As part of our ongoing expansion and commitment to exemplary customer service, we require an experienced property professional to drive improvements throughout our front of house service offering.
- Take ownership of the public reception areas ensuring all customers are offered an excellent and positively memorable level of service
- Ensure every new business and property enquiry received via email
or, phone or in person is expertly and efficiently dealt with
- Motivate staff working within the office to adopt a culture of exemplary customer service
- Ensure sound advice and guidance is offered to enquirers on all aspects of our service provision and general property related matters
- Implement and improve procedures to drive efficiency
- Instil a sense of pride within the office and take ownership of the front of house service offering.
- Competent and broad understanding of the residential sales and lettings industry
- A passion for customer service and client interaction at all levels
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence staff and colleagues
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Competent communicator and effective listener both with clients and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure and handle conflict
- Smart, professional appearance and confident manner
Position available immediately salary £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
EXPERIENCED MEDIA OFFICER – Earned and Paid required for exciting new role
Who you are:-
You are a Media Officer experienced in both earned and paid media campaigns, looking for a fulfilling and challenging new position and a career with huge growth prospects in a company undergoing significant transformational change. You are a self-motivated team player who likes to be ahead of the game and relishes working under pressure.
What the job involves:-
Based in Edinburgh, you will be responsible for helping to promote our brand to achieve enormous growth. You will manage the execution of both earned and paid media campaigns in various coordinated broadcast, digital, and print channels, working in collaboration with senior staff and our external creative agency. This is a chance for you to play a pivotal role in our massive business transformation.
We need you to:-
- Coordinate and manage earned and paid media campaigns
- Write and coordinate press releases and articles
- Arrange and organise events, interviews and press conferences
- Advise senior staff on responses to the media
- Attend press conferences and interviews with senior staff
- Organise the production of relevant collateral
- Coordinate paid media buying
- Contact journalists to engage them in press releases
- Answer enquiries from journalists
- Monitor media coverage and prepare regular evaluation reports
- Proof-read and if necessary rewrite articles and media statements
- Meet journalists and foster good relations with the media
- Respond to the media during crisis PR events or negative incidents
Your key skills:-
- We expect you to have a number of years’ recent experience working in a marketing or creative agency on both earned and paid campaigns
- You should have an excellent knowledge of the digital media landscape
- You must have excellent written and spoken English, and excellent presentation skills
- You will have good interpersonal skills and the ability to persuade and negotiate
- You must be resilient and be able to handle criticism from external sources
- You need to have an eye for detail and a strong sense of the need for consistent and standardised messaging
- We expect you to have an undergraduate degree in an appropriate subject such as English, journalism, media studies or public relations, but we will consider candidates with appropriate skills and experience
- You must be able to work quickly, under pressure and to changing deadlines
- You must have a current legal right to work in the UK
What we will give you:-
- Competitive salary dependent on experience plus other benefits
- The chance to grow within our rapidly expanding business
To apply please send your CV and evidence of your right to work in the UK to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot see a vacancy suited to your experience please send your CV to email@example.com for future consideration.
All applications will be treated confidentially.