This attractive, main-door, two-storey upper villa with lovely gardens offers well-proportioned accommodation in the popular residential area of Cramond. The property is accessed via an external staircase and benefits from a south-west facing private garden. The property briefly comprises:
• Private garden (south westerly aspect)
• Well maintained shared gardens/ drying green creating a lovely community environment
• Bright, dual aspect open plan sitting/dining room/kitchen
• Two double bedrooms (one of which is currently used as an additional lounge/ guest bedroom)
• Entrance hall with excellent under stair storage/laundry facilities
• Bathroom with white three-piece suite and shower over the bath
• External storage cupboards (large enough to accommodate several bicycles)
The property benefits from gas central heating provided by a new combi Worcester-Bosch boiler installed in 2019 (the boiler benefits from the remainder of a 10 year guarantee). Viewing is highly recommended.
The property is located a short (5-10 min) walk from the River Almond walkway and Cramond foreshore, which offers a choice of several coffee shops and the Cramond Inn. Lovely coastal and countryside walks and cycle routes are available literally from the doorstep; yet the property is well located for easy access to Edinburgh city centre, Edinburgh airport and the central Scotland motorway network.
Situated approx. 4½ miles to the north-west of Edinburgh city centre, Cramond is a prosperous and highly regarded residential district on the southern shores of the Firth of Forth. There is a Sainsbury’s Local supermarket at Barnton, a Tesco supermarket and selection of independent shops at Davidson’s Mains and The Gyle shopping centre is a 10 minute drive away and provides a wide selection of high street stores as well as a Morrisons & M&S. Cramond is well located for schools including Cramond Primary School and the Royal High School