This is a spacious and comfortable ground floor two bedroom flat that forms part of a sought after modern development in the residential area of Orchard Brae, to the north of Edinburgh’s city centre.
The flat is entered through a secure front door and communal hall and the accommodation comprises:
• West facing sitting room with bay window
• Fitted kitchen with good storage, down lit work surfaces, tiled splash backs and integrated appliances
• Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors
• Second double bedroom again with built in wardrobe
• Tiled bathroom with white three piece suite and shower over the bath
The flat has gas central heating and double glazing, an allocated secure covered garage space and landscaped grounds.
Factoring charges: The development is managed by James Gibb at an approximate monthly fee of £60 which includes upkeep and maintenance of the communal areas along with buildings insurance.