Originally built in 1935 by Mactaggart and Mickel in the Pilton area of Edinburgh that lies about two miles north west of the city centre, this upper villa has been extended to form a two-storey family home, with its own ground level front door. On an east/west axis, its bright, neutrally decorated accommodation comprises: at ground floor level, vestibule and staircase leading to the first-floor landing. The first floor has: a naturally lit landing; spacious west facing open plan living room and kitchen; the modern kitchen has plentiful wall and floor storage, work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and a mixture of integrated and slot-in appliances; two double bedrooms both with built-in cupboards and; a windowed bathroom with three-piece suite with shower over the bath. On the second floor, the landing benefits from a Velux window, as do both the master bedroom with its en suite WC and the last remaining bedroom. The property has its own private garden, as well as a communal drying green.
•Open plan sitting room and kitchen
•Two bedrooms Bathroom
•Gas fired central heating
•Communal drying green
•Master bedroom with en suite WC
Pilton is a popular location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's best recreational spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and Sainsbury's and M&S at Craigleith. Stockbridge conveniently offers an enviable selection of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers and Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational activities are catered for; there are cycle paths and footpaths along the Water of Leith and the Royal Botanic Garden and Inverleith Park are literally down the road.