This impressive contemporary three-bedroom fourth floor apartment is located within Maritime Bond, a sympathetically restored Grade II listed former whisky bond warehouse in the heart of Leith close to the shore.
Designed for modern living and immaculately presented, the apartment is reached via a well maintained secure shared entrance with lift access and comprises:
• Hall with large cupboard and offering access to all rooms
• A spacious open plan living room/kitchen with Juliette balcony. There is a bespoke fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and full complement of integrated appliances
• 3 double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes including the master bedroom that has an en-suite shower room with underfloor heating.
• Striking designed bathroom with three-piece suite, shower over the bath and heated towel rail.
• Dedicated parking space in the secure car park
The apartment is double glazed and has gas central heating. There is also an inviting communal decked terrace for the exclusive use of the proprietors and free on street parking in the surrounding streets. The property is factored by Redpath Bruce, at a monthly charge of approx. £100 that includes building insurance.
Vibrant, cosmopolitan and much in demand, Leith is approximately 2 miles from the centre of Edinburgh and provides a tantalising choice of some of the Capital’s top restaurants, cafes and fashionable eateries. The bus service to and from the city centre is excellent and the A1 and city bypass are easily reached by car offering access to Edinburgh International Airport, the Queensferry Crossing and the central motorway network.
Extras: All fitted flooring, appliances and blinds are included in the sale
Council Tax: E