Immaculately presented four bedroom detached house set within the exclusive 'Woodlands’ development in the popular country town of Loanhead, six miles from Edinburgh City Centre.
This substantial property, extending over three floors offers over 2000 sq ft of accommodation for all the family and benefits from truly stunning uninterrupted views and a wonderful terraced garden which lends itself to al fresco entertaining and further enhances its appeal.
The accomodation comprises:
• Entrance hall with tiled floor. The cloak room is off the hall, as is access to the integral
• Well proportioned living room with dual aspect and twin doors to hall.
• Lovely south facing kitchen, with tiled floor and fitted with both base and wall storage units and a breakfast bar, there are granite down lit work surfaces with tiled splash backs and a full complement of integrated appliances.
• Ample room to dine and the Parisian style balcony which overlooks the garden and provides beautiful views of the surrounding countryside, completes the desirability of this special room.
• Separate formal dining room that adjoins the kitchen.
• The garden room has a slate tiled floor and under-floor heating. The bifold doors open onto the garden
allowing the opportunity for a virtually unique indoor/outdoor use.
• This floor is completed by a utility room and useful storage at the foot of the stair.
• Four double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and the two that are south facing both benefit from en-suite shower rooms.
• The family bathroom has been fitted with a four-piece suite comprising bath, separate shower enclosure, WC and basin.
• There is access to the partial floored loft